Important Announcement

Hi there!

I've finally decided to fully change my website features and welcome y'all to a new and better Club Penguin blog with a more awesome experience. This change is going to be BIG and better than the usual. I hope you will enjoy the newly designed blog with the regular cheats and codes.

I'm still working on the updates (don't be so eager!), and the new blog address will most probably be as follows.
clubpenguinbus.blogspot.com

I am soon going to change the existing blog address(snowcpcheats.blogspot.com). So, my dear buddies, please visit the above mentioned address and continue with your cheats, codes, guides, giveaways and much more.

For now, waddle on and be sure to check back daily for new updates and cheats. Please do not hesitate to drop a comment if you have any queries. 

~Pingu7020

No comments:

Post a Comment