What's Coming In November 2015

Hello penguins!

Today, Meggbot on Club Penguin Blog has given a sneak peek of the upcoming events of November, 2015! Let's check it out below:

Greetings feathered friends,
 
As you know, I have control of the blog -- but that doesn't mean I'm not a generous and almighty ruler. Therefore, I have a treat for everyone today! 
 
I've created a word search to help you discover what will be happening in November. There are 11 words in total for you to find, and you will need to work together to uncover them all.
 

 
And because I am generous, I will update this post with the answers on Monday, November 2.


Just because it is in the form of a word search, the words are a little difficult to find. I've found all the 11 words and here's a list of them:

  1. Puffles
  2. Power
  3. EPF
  4. Paint
  5. Tie
  6. Klutzy
  7. Sandwich Day
  8. Mustaches
  9. Encounters
  10. Herbert
  11. Rookie
Looks like Club Penguin's got big plans for this month! How are you excited for the big return of the EPF? Make a comment below and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment